Crystal Doors, provide quality vinyl wrapped items; backed by a long tradition of a unique customer care and delivery service.
Our vinyl doors, and accessories are supplied to companies who offer a bespoke manufactured solution to any room in your home. Only the finest quality raw materials are used, underpinned by exceeding BS6222 1993 quality standard with up to a 10 year guarantee.
Vinyl doors are made with MDF, using wood from sustainable forests. These are cut to size, and routed with any design. Finally, they are finished with high quality vinyl. Our manufacturing process recycles over 99% of waste.
- Widest choice of designs in the vinyl door market
- Comprehensive choice of cutter profiles to choose from
- Made to measure bespoke products to order
- In house door/product design capability
- Over 40 foils to choose from
- 24 hours express manufacturing
- 3000mm long doors by 1200mm wide (most competitors are 2.4m)
- Any size curved panel up to 1m by 3m
- 12 variations for the Shaker door design including 22mm
- High gloss foil range available
- Colour matching paint service
- New product developments: 5a3d designs
- Deep Monaco J handle
- Well-established business of 24 years
- Long term and loyal relationship with raw materials’ suppliers
- Flexible machining capability for manufacturing any size / any type orders
- Compliance with legal, environmental and ethical working standards
- Spare capacity for growth
- Our own drivers and vehicles for national delivery
- Manchester based company
Quality of Supply
- Kronospan and FINSA core deep router MDF is used
- Only Henkel glue used
- Guaranteed 65 degrees pressed on the edge of every door.
- Only quality 3D forming foils are used
- Wemhoner 3000 series custom built technology for pressing