Crystal Doors, takes every measure possible to reduce our carbon footprint.
Richard Hagan, has taken extreme measures to reduce the impact he has upon the planet’s climate. He has banned himself from flying on business in 2019 and in 2020 no personal or business flight. In October 2019 he became a vegetarian along side our Operations Manager Chris. Now 2 years driving a 100% EV and presents Crystal Doors journey throughout the UK to other companies.
On site, electric car owners can charge up their cars, whilst they wait here at our reception. HEre at Crystal Doors, we strongly believe that small steps go a long way. Recently, we have installed additional Solar PV panels, which will further aid in becoming carbon neutral by 2022.
Successes of the last 24 months
- Installation of Industry 4.0 dust extractor (click to read press release)
- Achieving substantial criteria for ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Achieving substantial criteria for ISO 18001 Occupational Health & Safety and will have the new certification of 45001 in 2018
- Started ISO 9001 Quality Managment System and will have certification in 2018
- Improving on our Carbon Footprint by 8% after establishing a Carbon Footprint last year
- Sustaining and improving on our Environmental Performance Indicators.