Join Crystal Doors In Supporting The Enviroment!
2020 is the year the UK Government changed direction on Environmental issues, hosted COP 26 and supported SME manufacturers to address climate change with radical policies and regulations to reduce Environmnetal impacts. Crystal Doors journey began now over 5 years ago, and after being a finalist for sustaibable manufactuing in the UK, recognised by Charted Institute of Wastes Managment CIWM, Institute of Environmental Managment Assessment IEMA and The Manufacturer magazine. The vision of Richard and Crystal Doors has never been so well supported. From waste streams, lean manufacturing, carbon footprinting, Crystal Door has achieved takcled Environmental, social and economic aspects of all the business to be the UK SME leader for manufactureres.
- 1994 Incorporation of Crystal Doors
- 2010 move to present premises
- 2015 Start of Carbon Foot print assesments
- 2019 Finalist for The Manufacturer MX sustainable UK manufacturer awards
- 2020 Premises EPC rating carbon positive, Climate Emergency commitment to be carbon neutral by 2022
- 2021 Engagement with end to end supply chain. Carbon neutral for scope 1 and 2.
- 2022 Supply chain and customer’s commitment to significant SDG, carbon reduction and corporate responsibility.
- Crystal Doors carbon neutral for scope 1,2 and 3
- 2023 Offer of carbon neutral products and circular economy